DISTRICT | March 17, 2021
In addition to wearing masks, social distancing, and washing hands frequently, getting vaccinated is an important tool to slow the spread of COVID-19 and end the pandemic. CPS is doing our part to make President Joe Biden’s goal to provide all educators with vaccinations by the end of March a reality. Here’s what you need to know:
How to Get Vaccinated:
All CPS employees and employees of the district’s largest vendors can sign up for a vaccination appointment at one of the district’s four school-based vaccination sites:
- Chicago Vocational High School, 2100 E 87th St
- Michele Clark High School, 5101 W Harrison St
- Clemente High School, 1147 N Western Ave
- Roosevelt High School, 3436 W Wilson Ave
CPS staff can use their CPS login credentials to sign up for an appointment at cps.edu/vaxsignup. In addition, staff can also get vaccinated through their doctor, healthcare provider, or local pharmacy.
What to Know About the Vaccine:
- Getting vaccinated helps keep you from getting COVID-19 and protects people around you. The faster we all get vaccinated, the faster we can go back to school and our normal life.
- COVID-19 vaccines do not use a live virus and cannot give someone COVID-19.
- The vaccine is free for all Chicagoans, even if you don’t have health insurance.
What to Watch if You Need More Information:
If you have additional questions, please visit cps.edu/vaccinations. You can also email email@example.com or call 773-553-KIDS to speak with a member of the Office of Student Health and Wellness.